Here is why you should have a very
- The male hippo weighs an average of 3300-4000 pounds, with the heaviest recorded at 9900 pounds.
- The female only weighs 2900-3300 pounds.
- Hippos are from 11 to 17 feet long, with tiny feet and legs.
- Hippos almost always live in a river bed, in the mud or with 95% of their body under water. So, you have big, old, weirdly shaped animal who lives in the mud, and can't do much except eat 150 pounds of grass a day and make babies.
- On land they run up to 19 mph, faster than we can.
- They swim underwater at 5 mph, coming up for air once only every 5 minutes. We can swim 1/2 that speed, above water!
- The bulls are very protective of their wives and their children.
Let's start the new year with an open mind on every possible business action. Don't say "No", before you do the homework.
Lastly, from my family to yours: Have a healthy,