We had a hurricane.
What could possibly be next? Here are some options on the next one-in-a-million events that may hit us on the East Coast:
- Congress could agree on something significant.
- The glass industry will rebound because Donald Trump declares Buy American on all projects.
- One solitary Republican will say something nice about President Obama.
- All tempered glass will be delivered on time on September 1, 2011.
- One lonely Democrat will say something nice about Michele Bachmann.
- In the month of September, 2011, no glass fabricators will go out of business, be merged, or change their name.
- The Mets will play above .500 ball for September
- You won't receive a single IG unit with a sticker inside during September
Never say never. What goes around comes around. The sun will be shining tomorrow. And it is time for me to go do something productive.