Monday, February 5, 2007

The Top Ten Things You Shouldn't Say to Your Glass Supplier

Mr. Letterman has cornered the 'Top Ten List' on his show...but wait, just the other day I was going through his trash and found this reject:

THE TOP TEN THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T SAY TO
YOUR GLASS SUPPLIER
10. Sure, you can take a verbal order from me.
9. You've known me for years...who are you going to believe, me or Dunn & Bradstreet?
8. Why not? The architect says you can drill thirty-eight holes in that glass!
7. Everybody else accepts my backcharges.
6. I don't care if I have to wait six months for the glass, you have to match the price with domestic glass.
5. You must cut my prices so I can survive against my more efficient competitors.
4. I need to change the size on the cut-size order given you two weeks ago.
3. Sure, I buy less from you than the other guy, but you still have to give me a better price, so, someday you have a chance to get back in here.
2. My son wants a job for the summer...where can you place him?
1. Nobody else charges me the energy surcharge!

No comments: